Healthy Aging Tips
Thursday October 27, 2016"Follow these simple tips to maintain your active lifestyle!"
Teresa Taylor | firstname.lastname@example.org
As you age, it’s important to stay healthy, fit and active to keep your body functioning as it should. And, the earlier you start maintaining a healthy lifestyle, the longer you will be able to enjoy the benefits.
Use these tips to keep your body and mind healthy as you age:
- Stay up to date on your medical screenings, including visits to your primary care physician, optometrist and dentist.
- Limit your alcohol consumption.
- Exercise regularly. This may prevent or provide relief from serious health conditions such as arthritis, heart disease, depression and diabetes.
- Give your brain regular workouts by completing puzzles or crosswords, or by learning a new language or instrument.
- Make sure to get enough sleep each night. Most doctors recommend seven to nine hours for a normal adult.
Peabody Insurance Latest News & Blog
- 265 North Alloy,
- Fenton, Michigan 48430
- PH: (810) 629-1504
- FX: (810) 629-2822
Thanks for signing up!