Monday May 19, 2014“Studies show that 64% of emails sent are spam. This great poster shows you things to look for to be sure you aren’t opening damaging emails.” Wendy Light | firstname.lastname@example.org Surf Safe: Tricks to Recognize Spam Emails Uses Scare Tactics
- Threatens to delete your account
- Sets an unreasonable timeline - you must reply by tomorrow
- No reputable company will ask for you Social Security number, birth date, bank account number or credit card number in an email.
- Especially money that can't be tracked, like cash or a traveler's check
- You've won our $1,000.000 sweepstakes
- Doesn't refer to you by name
- Typos in the text
- Sender address is unfamiliar or has unusual mix of numbers and words
- 64% of emails sent each day around the world are spam
Peabody Insurance Latest News & Blogs
- 265 North Alloy,
- Fenton, Michigan 48430
- PH: (810) 629-1504
- FX: (810) 629-2822
Thanks for signing up!